The Software Product Assurance Workshop 2023 will take place at the European Space Astronomy Centre (ESA/ESAC) near Madrid, Spain, on 25 - 28 September.
Registration is now possible at: https://www.cosmos.esa.int/web/software-pa-workshop-2023/
The objective of the event is to promote dialogue on Software Product and Quality Assurance matters within the space community, and exchange ideas with industry and academia from other domains (such as automotive, aviation, railway, etc).
Building on lessons learned from the previous workshops held in Toulouse (2019) and online (2021), topics in the following areas will be addressed, for ground, launch and space segments:
- Software and FPGA Product Assurance, Cyber Security
- Mission classification
- Software development tools, frameworks and methodologies
- Agile, scaled agile
- Continuous Integration/Quality/Security/Delivery and software factory
- Model based software engineering, automatic code generation
- Machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence
- Fault detection, isolation and recovery techniques, on-board autonomy
- Quality models, metrication programs, data quality, managing technical debt
- Cloud computing and virtualization (Infrastructure-, Software-, Space Data as a Service)
- Software dependability and safety, ECSS tailoring
- Software re-use, open-source software, software licencing, configuration management
- Software process assessment for Large System Integrators and Very Small Entities
- Software assurance in NewSpace, SmallSat and CubeSat projects
- Software assurance in (mega)constellations
- Product assurance in science missions (e.g., mission planning, data processing and data archiving)
The workshop will take place at the European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC) near Madrid, Spain. ESAC is the site for space science (astronomy, solar system exploration and fundamental physics). It hosts the science operation centres for all ESA astronomy and planetary missions together with their scientific archives.
Please note that the event will be fully on-site. The number of places is limited.
To register, visit: https://www.cosmos.esa.int/web/software-pa-workshop-2023/